Tuesday 3 September 2019

                 My superhero (My dad)

Father, Dad, Papa, no matter what you call them they influence our lives and they are the person we look up to. I think a father is someone,who loves unconditionally and sacrifices his needs for his childs. As every children have a father i have mine.
 My father name is Shyam Regmi. He was born on jestha 6, 2036 in Jhapa. Currently he is working in AbuDubai. He works there as a manager. He loves beach areas. He is someone whom I can blindly trust. As a single daughter he has been pampering me since a child. Being a daddy's girl is like having permanent armour for the rest of your life. 
Though you are not here with us dad I want you to know that your daughter loves you to the fullest. No matter where I go oin life, you'll always be my number one man.


No comments:

Post a Comment